Composer - Musician - Playwright

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welcome

I've finally decided to make a site from which people can listen to my music.  As I compose more and more pieces, I will add them to the blog.  I am debating letting people see the scores, as they are copyrighted and I would prefer that they weren't printed.  Anywho, here are some samplers to start it all off.  I'll also add some music tips, advice, and some probably blab about my life and music experience.  That's my decision though isn't it? If you have any questions or comments about music or my pieces, feel free to comment on posts or email me.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I have written plenty more......I just need time to regain all my lost files, my computer crashed. Coming soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, what site is it? I think you showed me once but I kind of got lost as you were getting there. You should so put a link on this so I can get to it!

    ReplyDelete